We have a great selection of semi-attached homes available in Brighton. Brighton is one of the most popular communities in Saskatoon and could be your new home. With nearby amenities like Motion Fitness Saskatoon, Pi Co Pizza and the Keg you can have a great time right near home. Brighton’s core park features a Saskatoons best splash pad, an amphitheatre and an adult ninja race course. We have many new construction homes available in Brighton but below are a few great reasons why you should consider the semi-attached homes on Brighton Gate for your first home.
- Excellent location – If you’re looking for one of the best semi-attached locations in Brighton, look no further! Brighton Marketplace is only a 10-minute walk away if you live here. You can get all of your groceries, a pizza, do your banking, or sit down to a delicious meal. They even have two gym options, so you won’t have any excuses to skip your workout. If you have children – or even if you don’t – core park is only a 7-minute walk away. This park truly has it all: a summer splash park, a fully accessible playground, and an obstacle course for older children or those who are still children at heart.
- With our semi-attached homes averaging around 1400 sq ft, you’ll have plenty of space for your growing family. You will have a large living room, dining room, and kitchen. The kitchen has a full-size pantry, which is uncommon in semi-attached homes in the area. In addition, we’ve added more cabinet space and a larger island. We’ve even included a useful nook suitable for a coffee bar or a small desk area. In busy mornings you’ll have no trouble getting ready because the second floor has laundry (perfect if you are the type to pull clean clothes from the dryer to get dressed) and two full bathrooms. Large closets in the secondary bedrooms are ideal for storing children’s clothes or craft supplies. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet as well as an attached bathroom.
- Cashback rebates with CMHC. If you are putting less than a 20% down payment these homes qualify for a cashback rebate from CMHC with the green home program. This means you will get 15% of the insurance premium you paid. For these semi-attached homes, it could be over $2000. This is perfect if you are looking to buy a new couch or add some personal home decor.
- Curb Appeal – We’ve designed these homes to visually work together while being careful not to look too similar to your neighbour. You’ll find a similar colour pallet across the whole block of homes. All of these homes come with front yard landscaping adding to this curb appeal. If you are looking for an outdoor space to enjoy your morning coffee many have a front verandah as well.
- Options to make it your own. We know that you may be looking to add a garage or finish the basement to these homes. We also have options to build a deck, finish the backyard, add a fence or a garage and more. Just ask our area manager, JoAnne, how you can add these to your home.