Nestled to the southeast of Regina, Eastbrook on the Greens will be an eclectic community that offers residents a unique twist on a traditional neighbourhood.
Live, Play, Grow
Welcome to Eastbrook on the Greens located in southeast Regina! This new up-and-coming neighbourhood is designed for family life. Eastbrook has ample green space and pedestrian-friendly pathways. A popular children’s playground is Crosbie Park, also known as “Pirate Park.” There are 2 elementary schools École Wascana Plains School and École St. Elizabeth School. You can find groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, banking, and more at nearby Acre 21. Eastbrook has a mixture of new single family homes and townhomes for sale.
- Front Attached Garage 2 Story Homes starting in the $510s
- Laned Homes starting in the $410s
- Townhomes starting in the $350s
- Acre 21 featuring a grocery store, restaurants, and other retailers
- Quick access to east Regina retailers and the Regina Bypass
Still Have Questions?
3105 Copeland Road
Monday – Thursday: 5-8
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 12-5