Welcome to 2965 Bellegarde Crescent – A Pacesetter Homes Net Zero Ready Build.
At over 1900 sqft, the Essex features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in its spacious floorplan. Enjoy all the benefits of a new Pacesetter Home, such as standard quartz countertops, Moen plumbing fixtures, and waterproof laminate flooring.
Enjoy ample storage room in the entrance, with a large coat closet and a linen closet, just off the powder room. With its oversized living room, the Essex model is perfect for entertaining. The open-concept main room also features the dining room and kitchen, complete with a corner pantry, quartz countertops, and a large island.
Upstairs, the bonus room is a perfect spot for the kids to hang out or be used as a second living room. Enjoy a luxurious primary suite, complete with a walk-in closet, as well as a deluxe ensuite featuring a walk-in shower and standalone soaker tub makes it easy to relax after a long day. Also included upstairs, are two equally-sized secondary bedrooms, a shared full bath, plus a large laundry room.
A NetZero Ready home is built with extra insulation, high-performance windows, and excellent airtightness to minimize heating and cooling needs. With the installation of renewable energy sources, like solar panels, this home can generate all of the energy it needs for heating.
Some of the benefits of a NetZero Ready Home include:
- High heel trusses on 2nd floor for extra R-60 attic insulation.
- 1 ½” exterior rigid foam on walls combined with Exterra batt, reaching R-29.5.
- A roof designed with an 8/12 slope, ideal for solar panel placement.
- Primary heating and cooling from air source heat pump with a 96% efficient furnace backup.
- Energy-efficient HRV with 70% effectiveness.
- Insulation beneath the basement slab and additional insulation on garage exterior walls.
- Condensing tankless water heater for energy conservation.
- Quality TG2 Eco Max Shield 366/Argon windows.
- Convenient EV Charger in the garage.
With a Net Zero Ready Built, you’ll be able to enjoy lower utility bills year-round, a comfortable living environment with our efficient systems that keep your home at an even temperature and quiet noise level, and an environmentally-conscious decision that is not only good for you, but they’re also good for the planet and help to preserve natural resources.
As we are continuously improving our home models the photos and virtual tours may not be 100% accurate.